STUDENTS STUDYING ABROAD SHOULD DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Begin reviewing the RBC Study Abroad Handbook
- Get a Passport & inquire about needing visa
- Remove any holds on HU account.
- Register for classes for the upcoming semester (15+ credits) at Howard as if you were going to attend classes on campus.
- Fill out Residence Life Departure Form and inform your RA that you plan to move out to study abroad. (Not Required for summer study abroad)
- Fill out and submit the Study Abroad Budget Form
- Register for the State Department’s Smart Traveler Program
- Attend ‘Mindful Travelers’ Workshops at Bunche Center
- Attend the Pre-Departure Orientation