STUDENTS STUDYING ABROAD DURING THE SPRING 2018 SEMESTER SHOULD KNOW THE FOLLOWING:
- Register for Spring 2018 classes (12+ credits) at Howard as if you were going to attend classes on campus- REQUIRED for Study Abroad- ASAP
- Fill out Residence Life Departure Form HERE AND Inform your RA that you plan to move out for spring study abroad by October 30
- Get your passport, if this is not already done so- ASAP.
- Complete the Spring 2018 Study Abroad Agreement Form HERE by November 17
- Fill out the Study Abroad Budget Form (Attached)
- Register for the STEP Program HERE at by November 17
- Apply for a travel visa IF your study abroad country requires one. Can can be done with the support of the program provider only after they provide you a program acceptance letter.
- Attend 2-5 events during International Education Week (November 13-17). View schedule on website HERE and RSVP HERE
- Attend the *Mandatory* Pre-departure Orientation- December 1, 9:00- 12:00; 11-12pm Title IX presentation.